- Is the school your considering offering a Certificate or Diploma? A Diploma is the highest credential offer in Permanent Cosmetics and is recognized state to state (local Tatooing laws may differ) and international.
- Request a copy of your schools curriculium see what is being covered each hour you are in class.
- Does your class offer refreshers and Continuing education? Do they charge Alumni Students if they need to refresh?
- Ask for a list of graduates from recent to severel years so you can compare the job market and see how students are doing.
- How is their support system ? Is there a hotline? What if you need assistance after hours?
- Do they have an Instructor Insurance Policy
- What type of equipment are you trained on
- Do they have a financing plan? is it interest Free?
ACAS Permanent Makeup Training
Academy of Cosmetic Arts and Sciences
The premier choice in Permanent Cosmetics Training
*PLEASE VIEW OUR GALLERY FOR LETTERS FROM OUR RECENT GRADUATES Our highly experienced and dedicated faculty are State Approved Micropigmentation Instructors through the Department of Education Commission of Independent Education. We meet the highest standards in the industry!The dedicated working professional can earn from $350 - $1500 for a single procedure!Work from Home, Day Spas, Prominent Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Dentists, Dermatologists... BE YOUR OWN BOSS!
*Licensed by the Florida Department of Education - License #3954
*All Graduates receive an official diploma backed by the Department of Education.
*Assistance obtaining personal medical supervision
*Board certified micropigmentation instructors on staff
*Red Cross certified in Universal Precautions/Infection Control
*Fully insured - "Hands on" live model clinic
*Graduates receive discount on malpractice insurance
*Rotary or digital kit equipment included with tuition
*Start up business planning included with tuition
*Financing plans available to those who qualify (ask about our interest free & extended payment plans)
*Question hotline available to graduates
*Free refresher courses for one year to graduates
*Job placement assistance
*Assistance obtaining websites, business cards, insurance, promotional material, merchant services, and much more...